Click To Enlarge Flyers
Includes: Uniform, Bow, Shirt & Pom Poms
No previous cheer experience is necessary. We will teach your child everything they need to know! Burbank Vikings Cheerleaders will cheer alongside the Vikings Football games and they will have the option to join the reigning National Champion competition team! During the season they will learn all the basics of cheer: Stunts, tumbling, motions & jumps
· Anyone in Kindergarten – 8th grade is eligible to sign up
· Teams are assigned based on age, not skill. Girls may cheer down, but may not cheer up. (ex: A 12 yr old sibling may cheer for her 7 yr old sibling’s football team, but a 7 yr old may not cheer on a Senior level team. This is for safety and comprehension purposes.)
· First practice: July 13th from 6pm-8pm Location is TBD, but will be at a school in Burbank. Practice will be Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6pm-8pm. Practice times may be reduced during football season.
· All practices are mandatory. For safety reasons, too many missed practices may result in stunting restrictions at games.
· First game: 8/21. Games are every Saturday through October/November. Schedule TBD
Interested in being part of a National Champion competition team? We will hold sign-ups in September/October. Depending on the interest level, tryouts may be necessary. Please understand, it is a serious competitive program. Although it is a lot of fun for the girls, we are looking for dedicated cheerleaders to join! It is an extra time commitment and additional fees will be required. More information will be provided during Football season.
For more information, please contact Coach Rachael: